• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Oral Contracts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mdmmike13

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona. I Believe an employer and myself have entered into an Oral Contract. Can anyone guide me to the Title, Statutes and/or codes that may help me do some research on my own for now? If there are some...It would be greatly appreciated.

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona. I Believe an employer and myself have entered into an Oral Contract. Can anyone guide me to the Title, Statutes and/or codes that may help me do some research on my own for now? If there are some...It would be greatly appreciated.
Is this the same issue as in your other thread? If so, you need to keep all your questions in one thread rather than creating a new one for other related inquiries.

If not, then we are going to need the subject matter of this potential contract in order to see if we can find the information you're looking for.

mdmmike13

Is this the same issue as in your other thread? If so, you need to keep all your questions in one thread rather than creating a new one for other related inquiries.

If not, then we are going to need the subject matter of this potential contract in order to see if we can find the information you're looking for.
It is somewhat related but the other thread was for a written contract. Sorry if I should have kept it one in the same. Thought an oral contract would make a difference. Should I keep it there?

justalayman

It is somewhat related but the other thread was for a written contract. Sorry if I should have kept it one in the same. Thought an oral contract would make a difference. Should I keep it there?
If you want to know what makes a contract a contract, Google "elements of a contract". That will get you started.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">