• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Radio Show No-Show

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

spudley

What is the name of your state? Utah

You would think that collecting on an invoice with a large, brand x radio network as a vendor/consultant would be simple, but my experience has been frustrating and surprising.

I put in two months worth of work in creating branding and other design work, as well as a lot of consultation on behalf of a well-known radio show, with an unpaid invoice (one lump sum) of $5,000 plus tax. The network fired the show producer, my main point of contact, and now the network is claiming they knew nothing of my unwritten contract to produce this work.

I went into the projects based on promises and good faith of completion and compensation. I have sent many of the network players, including the network CEO another copy of the invoice as well as an affidavit from the producer stating my involvement and the nature of the agreement between us.

I have not heard back from them yet, and need to know what else I need to do in order to compel their fulfillment of their part of the bargain.

Thank you for your consideration.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">