• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

safe home security contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jimzlegal

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York.
How do I get out of my contract with safe home security?
4 days after signing their contract we realized the err of our ways, we had been duped into signing with them. We called to get out of it but they would not allow us to. So we paid the monthly service fee for several months afterward but I just could not continue to keep paying for a service we never used or intend to. We haven"t even set up a password to activate the monitoring process, which by the way they were supposed to call us to set up.
I would appreciate any feed back or solution. Thanks Jim

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York.
How do I get out of my contract with safe home security?
4 days after signing their contract we realized the err of our ways, we had been duped into signing with them. We called to get out of it but they would not allow us to. So we paid the monthly service fee for several months afterward but I just could not continue to keep paying for a service we never used or intend to. We haven"t even set up a password to activate the monitoring process, which by the way they were supposed to call us to set up.
I would appreciate any feed back or solution. Thanks Jim
Without reading the contract you signed, there is no way anyone can possibly tell you if you can get out of the contract.

Your best bet is to take it to a local attorney and ask her advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">