• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sharing a previous deal report with a customer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

abdlah

I am trying to facilitate a crude oil sale, and have gotten to a point where I am confused. My buyer is asking my seller to provide an SGS report (usually a report commissioned by the buyer) as proof of performance.

Since the report is one relating to another customer, it is my thinking that this can have legal implications, but I have checked and it is true that the crude purchasing company for the government is required this report.

My confusion is that the crude purchasing company being experts in the crude industry should not ask for a document that they know could have legal implications, but they are.

Who is fooling around with me? The the crude purchasing company or my seller?
Should my seller not have a problem sharing an SGS report of another client with me? TIA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">