• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sign Job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Roblesrene

I'm a sole proprietorship. I do printing and signs. I did a job but the customer refused to pay part of the invoice which was for installation. He misunderstood the charge and refused to pay. He paid for materials only. I left unhappy and told him we would not do business anymore. Turns out their was a mistake on the job and I agreed to redo BUT I would need him to pay for the installation since he did not pay the first time. He is still refusing, but insists I correct the job. I'm refusing unless he pay the installation he never paid. He has threatened to have another company correct the job and send me the bill. What legal rights does he have and what do I have? This was a sign job. I do not have business insurance.

quincy

I'm a sole proprietorship. I do printing and signs. I did a job but the customer refused to pay part of the invoice which was for installation. He misunderstood the charge and refused to pay. He paid for materials only. I left unhappy and told him we would not do business anymore. Turns out their was a mistake on the job and I agreed to redo BUT I would need him to pay for the installation since he did not pay the first time. He is still refusing, but insists I correct the job. I'm refusing unless he pay the installation he never paid. He has threatened to have another company correct the job and send me the bill. What legal rights does he have and what do I have? This was a sign job. I do not have business insurance.
What is the name of your state, Roblesrene or, if not in the US, what is the name of your country?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">