• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

signed contract can you take money then take to court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sin

If you have signed a contract, and you can see that they are not going to contract, and say they are going to pay you less than what was said, if they send this money and it goes in my back account, can I still take them to court, and dispute the amount of money they should have given me and why they broke contract? Sin.

Just Blue

If you have signed a contract, and you can see that they are not going to contract, and say they are going to pay you less than what was said, if they send this money and it goes in my back account, can I still take them to court, and dispute the amount of money they should have given me and why they broke contract? Sin.
U.S. Law Only.

Just Blue

Hey Sin...If you post what country you are dealing with perhaps one of the other volunteers will know a good site for you to visit. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">