• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unfair Business Practices

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Daloz

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

North Carolina.

Hey guys,
I currently run an online store that offers free delivery to the local area. One of my manufacturer is requiring me to price their products higher then anyone else. Their claim is since my business expense is less then everyone elses, I should charge more for their products.. Now I'm losing customers to the brick and mortar, but there are other ONLINE stores that sell their products cheaper then the brick and mortar..

They are claiming I don't have the same expenses.. But my expense is shifted from renting a building to gas, drivers and wear and tear. Never mind the IT side that is extremely expensive to maintain and develop. Which is the same expensive as the other ONLINE stores.

Is that fair? Anything I can do? Is it discrimination? Why are they even concern what my business expense is? They are assuming way too much! I'm just trying to sell their products and be fair, not even being cheaper but the same prices as everyone else!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">