• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Void/voidable business contracts and definitions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ADBunting

What is the name of your state? Nevada

I have a land contract to purchase a property here in Nye County.

This isn't about the Real Estate deal but about the validity of the contract itself.

First off, there have been serious breaches to it by the seller. In addition there are many minor issues.

From what I recall about business contracts you have to absolutely know you're agreeing to the same thing.

14 months into the contract he is trying to have us evicted based on trivialities that would be relevant to a landlord/tenant agreement, when we absolutely have a purchase agreement.

It's my understanding that all of the contract have to be valid or none of it.

In addition his Corporation that is listed as the "title holder" doesn't have a license to do business here in Nye County.

I appreciate any and all input and any links to look up definitions of business contracts under these circumstances.

Thank you so much for help. I'm a single mom with a 15 year old daughter and this situation is ruining our lives.

Sue

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">