• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Website Owner Needs Serious Advice-Partners Want Me Out-- What do I do ????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shauna2009

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Hello,
I am seeking some serious business advice ?? I am co-owner of a social/business networking website with two other partners (all in different states). The website is not making to much money currently, but it will one day. They decided to with drawl my partnership without doing their home work, and locked me out of every thing we have, including turning off my cell phone. I did not do any thing wrong, and the letter of with drawl is all lies. I think maybe they both agree on what they want, and I am always the one that wants to take my time to make decisions, do home work, check the BBB, LOL !! They hate that about me. They are just alike, make dumb decisions in 60 seconds or less, and does not do research. After they locked me out of all of our accounts, banned my IP from our website, and sent me a email of with drawl partnership they decide to hire an Attorney. Well they now know that they were wrong, and I am back in. Now I need advice on what I should do ? I want to keep the website. I worked way to hard for them to just decide they do not want me any more now that the site is about to make money. I am seeking an Attorney now, but I need to know what my options are ? I had no clue that they felt like this, and they admitted to planning this for months. We have a signed contract that does not give them the right to exclude a partner. Please give me some good advice ??
Thank you

Hot Topic

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Hello,
I am seeking some serious business advice ?? I am co-owner of a social/business networking website with two other partners (all in different states). The website is not making to much money currently, but it will one day. They decided to with drawl my partnership without doing their home work, and locked me out of every thing we have, including turning off my cell phone. I did not do any thing wrong, and the letter of with drawl is all lies. I think maybe they both agree on what they want, and I am always the one that wants to take my time to make decisions, do home work, check the BBB, LOL !! They hate that about me. They are just alike, make dumb decisions in 60 seconds or less, and does not do research. After they locked me out of all of our accounts, banned my IP from our website, and sent me a email of with drawl partnership they decide to hire an Attorney. Well they now know that they were wrong, and I am back in. Now I need advice on what I should do ? I want to keep the website. I worked way to hard for them to just decide they do not want me any more now that the site is about to make money. I am seeking an Attorney now, but I need to know what my options are ? I had no clue that they felt like this, and they admitted to planning this for months. We have a signed contract that does not give them the right to exclude a partner. Please give me some good advice ??
Thank you
First you say that the website isn't making much money but will "one day," then you say that the website is "about" to make money. It doesn't seem like you have a good grasp of how to run a business online.

Any chance of you buying them out?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">