• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wireless Service provider dealer contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dnonymus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
:confused:
My father owns a Cellphone Store in San Antonio, Tx and he signed up with Pocket Communications as a dealer. Their was conflict and now we refuse to sell their services. According to the contract my father cannot sell any other service provider like Cricket and Boost mobile for 1 year. Wich is o.k because we still have tmobile, accesories and we service phones (repair and etc.). He plans to hand me over the buisness in a new location under my name. My credit is not good enough to pass for the new location we want. So my question is can he rent me the space under his name and all the permits like the sales tax and such be in my name. So that i will be able to sell Cricket and Boost Mobile? I would really apreciate the advice, thanx. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">