• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Written agreement breached, now what?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

destinyl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX

My husband and his boss bought a MLM spot, that sells water filter systems, from his mom for a buck. They signed a written agreement, and had it notarized, that after expenses the clinic where they work gets 25% and they split the rest 50/50.

To start-up they had to buy the $2200 unit. The clinic account fronted the money and it was taken out as an expense from their first check.

Now that my husband is no longer working at that clinic the boss has decided he can not use the machine and she is not cutting anymore checks to him!
My husband spoke with her about it and she is being belligerent. Obviously she doesn't see it the way we do and I was wondering...
what's the next step!!!!
(and my husband confronting her and talking it out is not an option, he is TOTALLY non-confrontational!)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">