• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

48 hour kick out clause

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jkwest

What is the name of your state?n.j does any one have any advice on the 48 hour kick out clause i have a buyer for my home who wants to make an offer but they have a contingency on selling thiers first to get the $ for mine.the 48 hour thing was brought up but im not to excited about the hole thing can someone explain the good.. the bad ..and the ugly on this.... thanks

HomeGuru

jkwest said:
What is the name of your state?n.j does any one have any advice on the 48 hour kick out clause i have a buyer for my home who wants to make an offer but they have a contingency on selling thiers first to get the $ for mine.the 48 hour thing was brought up but im not to excited about the hole thing can someone explain the good.. the bad ..and the ugly on this.... thanks

**A: where is your Realtor and the Buyer's Realtor?

jkwest

my realtor is working out the details with thier realtor right now .they just came in 1st bid at 25000 short of asking price.no way...if they come in higher how,should i have my lawyer word it for instanse i get a stronger buyer[in my opinion ] and /or a higher bid they have 48 hours to drop their contengency[house sale]and beat higher bid what do you think i should do ?..... thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">