• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Buy It And Resell It

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vanessa28

What is the name of your state? NJ
Hi, I am not sure where in Florida your buyng the house, however I can tell you that new homes in Florida are a good investment, if I were you I would go ahead and buy it and then put it on he market as soon as you know for sure if your getting laid off, a new home in florida goes up in value, so you can definatley make some money once you try resellng it, i would do that or else you would risk getting sued by the builder.

HomeGuru

vanessa28 said:
What is the name of your state? NJ
Hi, I am not sure where in Florida your buyng the house, however I can tell you that new homes in Florida are a good investment, if I were you I would go ahead and buy it and then put it on he market as soon as you know for sure if your getting laid off, a new home in florida goes up in value, so you can definatley make some money once you try resellng it, i would do that or else you would risk getting sued by the builder.
**A: what the heck are you talking about? Are you responding to a thread? If so, please go to that thread and click the post reply link so that your response appears on the thread that you are responding to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">