• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

buying a house from my father

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sharon zalenski

we live in florida. we are living in a house that my father owns and are thinking about buying it from him, he has a mortgage on it. how do we go about buying from him?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sharon zalenski said:
we live in florida. we are living in a house that my father owns and are thinking about buying it from him, he has a mortgage on it. how do we go about buying from him?

My response:

There are numerous ways to "go about buying from him." The cheap and, perhaps, dangerous way of doing this would be to go to your nearest Barnes & Noble bookstore and buy a book on the subject. The safer, RECOMMENDED, but more expensive way would be to enlist the assistance of a Real Estate Transactions Attorney.

Good luck.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">