• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Buying and Selling Dilemma Part 2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

househunter6

What is the name of your state? Ma

Let me get you up to speed.....We are trying to purchase our realtors house and they are trying to sell our house.
After three weeks an offer came in on our home but just too low. We renogiated price with the potential buyer and our realtor for their house. We still could not come to an agreement. Our potential buyer has no contingencies and can move ASAP. We still like him as a buyer but we can not afford our realtors house,but we would like to put offers in on lower priced houses. Our main dilemma is that we have a p@s on our realtors house until the 30th of Nov. If we have to wait that long,this buyer will not be around. We have already asked to get out of the P@S and they avoided giving us an answer. How do we proceed?????????????

Thanks for all the help!!!

HomeGuru

househunter6 said:
What is the name of your state? Ma

Let me get you up to speed.....We are trying to purchase our realtors house and they are trying to sell our house.
After three weeks an offer came in on our home but just too low. We renogiated price with the potential buyer and our realtor for their house. We still could not come to an agreement. Our potential buyer has no contingencies and can move ASAP. We still like him as a buyer but we can not afford our realtors house,but we would like to put offers in on lower priced houses. Our main dilemma is that we have a p@s on our realtors house until the 30th of Nov. If we have to wait that long,this buyer will not be around. We have already asked to get out of the P@S and they avoided giving us an answer. How do we proceed?????????????

Thanks for all the help!!!

**A: you need an attorney like yesterday.

Sirena7cs

I remember your first post, and asked who was representing you in the purchase of your realtors home and if it's your realtor were you given an agency disclosure statement????

Seem to me that a possible out for you might be a conflict of interest as to whom is representing whom in your purchase.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">