• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cancellation of Deed of Trust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

redeyesluv08@ho

I am in NC and I have a question, my father in law sold some property to my husband and I when he did the lawyer made up a deed and it was put in our names and then he also had a deed of trust drawn up. we cannot find the original papers so the courthouse told us we could use a satisfaction of security instrument form that they have on their web site. I have this form, but it is asking who the original grantor is and the original secured party. on the deed my father in law is the grantor and my husband and i are the grantee. on the deed of trust my husband and i are the the grantor and my father in law is the beneficiary.

So my question is who is the grantorand who is the secured party to be put on the satisfaction of security form?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">