14. TIME PERIODS; REMOVAL OF CONTINGENCIES; CANCELLATION RIGHTS: The following time periods may only be
extended, altered, modified, or changed by mutual written agreement. Any removal of contingencies or cancellation under
this paragraph by either Buyer or Seller must be exercised in good faith and in writing (C.A.R. Form CR or CC).
SELLER HAS: 7 (or ______) Days After Acceptance to Deliver to Buyer all Reports, disclosures, and information for which
Seller is responsible under paragraphs 4, 6A, B, and C, 7A, 9A, 11A and B, and 12. Buyer may give Seller a Notice to Seller
to Perform (C.A.R. Form NSP) if Seller has not Delivered the items within the time specified.
(1) BUYER HAS: 17 (or ______) Days After Acceptance, unless otherwise agreed in writing, to:
(i) complete all Buyer Investigations; approve all disclosures, reports, and other applicable information, which Buyer
receives from Seller; and approve all other matters affecting the Property; and
(ii) Deliver to Seller Signed Copies of Statutory and Lead Disclosures Delivered by Seller in accordance with paragraph 6A.
(2) Within the time specified in 14B(1), Buyer may request that Seller make repairs or take any other action regarding the
Property (C.A.R. Form RR). Seller has no obligation to agree to or respond to Buyer’s requests.
(3) Within the time specified in 14B(1) (or as otherwise specified in this Agreement), Buyer shall Deliver to Seller either
(i) a removal of the applicable contingency (C.A.R. Form CR), or
(ii) a cancellation (C.A.R. Form CC) of this Agreement based
upon a remaining contingency or Seller’s failure to Deliver the specified items
. However, if any report, disclosure, or
information for which Seller is responsible is not Delivered within the time specified in 14A, then Buyer has 5 (or ______)
Days After Delivery of any such items, or the time specified in 14B(1), whichever is later, to Deliver to Seller a removal of
the applicable contingency or cancellation of this Agreement.
(4) Continuation of Contingency: Even after the end of the time specified in 14B(1) and before Seller cancels this Agreement,
if at all, pursuant to 14C, Buyer retains the right to either
(i) in writing remove remaining contingencies, or
(ii) cancel this Agreement based upon a remaining contingency or Seller’s failure to Deliver the specified items. Once Buyer’s written removal of all contingencies is Delivered to Seller, Seller may not cancel this Agreement pursuant to 14C(1).