• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Closing date is now past.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

michele21175

Hello, Me and my fiance are purchasing a home. We were told closing would be January 15,01. When that date came close we were asked to wait until January 31,01. We agreed. The inspectors said the home passed inspection. When me and my fiance went up to the home to see if they really got themselves motivated. We couldnt beleive the condition the home was in. Now were wondering if the model was possibly show for inspection. When we viewed our New constuction condo,we noticed alot of negative things. There were ice cycles from under the siding,water damage to widow cases and windows put in crooked. Frozen water around heater pipes.Things werent in new condition and appliances werent in home yet and wiring for garage lights wasnt even started. Well the morning of January 31,01 We were then told well you could move in if you like and we will come back to do repairs or you can extend the contract again. We chose to do neither and asked out of the contract. Now we are being sued. From what we understood we were allowed out of the agreement if it was no fault of ours. Can you help please? Can someone possible sell you a new car and say bring it back we will fix the dent later. =)We felt it wasnt in move in condition on the closing date.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">