• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract expires

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beez

What is the name of your state? MN

I have had a realtor selling my home for 3 mths and we signed for 90 days. We have 3 days left till it expires and want to know when to proceed with signing another realtor on and what our next step should be. She hasnt said anything to us in weeks. We dont want to say anything negative we just want to sign with another agency. How soon do I need to let her know.

HomeGuru

beez said:
What is the name of your state? MN

I have had a realtor selling my home for 3 mths and we signed for 90 days. We have 3 days left till it expires and want to know when to proceed with signing another realtor on and what our next step should be. She hasnt said anything to us in weeks. We dont want to say anything negative we just want to sign with another agency. How soon do I need to let her know.
**A: read your listing contract. If you signed an Exclusive-Right-To-Sell contract, be prepared for a surprise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">