• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

find the ture owner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bigmoe2000

What is the name of your state?

new york

i need to find the true owner of a property i ve been to dob and got all the info i can from them different papers have diff. owner worker are tell the las deed is the ture ower

i also need to know if there a free real estate lawyer i can get you know like legal aides do all advice will be appericated

HomeGuru

bigmoe2000 said:

new york

i need to find the true owner of a property i ve been to dob and got all the info i can from them different papers have diff. owner worker are tell the las deed is the ture ower

**A: I had someone translate the ewok language.
Order a title report from a title company.

i also need to know if there a free real estate lawyer i can get you know like legal aides do all advice will be appericated
**A: contact Legal Aid and your nearest Bar Association Chapter pro bono section.

Souix

bigmoe2000 said:

new york

What? What is dob? Anyway, I will reply to what I think you are asking:

Are you trying to find the owner of a piece of property? If so, call the title company in the county where the property is located, ask for customer service and give them the address. They will be able to tell you who is listed on the Deed.

To find an attorney, go to the top of this site and click on Find an Attorney. You will have to make your own calls to find out how much they charge.

I hope this answers your question, otherwise I don't have a clue of what you are talking about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">