What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

Hello - I work for a construction company and we're buying a lot that was recently divided from a home.

We want to cross our Ts and dot our Is - the Seller just sent the contract back with a few revisions. One of them was changing "statutory warranty deed" to "fulfillment deed." What's the difference?

Also, I've been reading a bit about various types of deeds. Which of the four categories would these two contracts fall into:
1) General Warranty Deed
2) Special Warranty Deed
3) Bargain and Sale Deed
4) Quitclaim Deed

Many thanks for your help.