• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Louisiana Disclosure of Death on/in property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cstevens

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? LA

Does anyone know if there is a requirement for disclosure of death on/in a property in Louisiana??

Not buying or selling one....just was posed the question myself. I have only been able to find information that it is required in CA for 3 years after the incident.

Thank you,

cstevens

in the even that the death was a murder or suicide??? some ppl might get the heebee jeebees....I don't know. I was asked, and am trying to find the answer. Thank you for the disclosure.....

HomeGuru

in the even that the death was a murder or suicide??? some ppl might get the heebee jeebees....I don't know. I was asked, and am trying to find the answer. Thank you for the disclosure.....
**A: what did you find out thus far after reading the actual law?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">