• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mobile home title and purchase

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pappadaveous

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?MI , My wife and I are purchasing a mobile home frome another individual. The purchase agreement lists them as seller but they gave us the title to the home and they were never listed on the title . My wife has transferred the title into her name does this void the purchase agreement if they never "legally" owned the home?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

pappadaveous said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state?MI , My wife and I are purchasing a mobile home frome another individual. The purchase agreement lists them as seller but they gave us the title to the home and they were never listed on the title . My wife has transferred the title into her name does this void the purchase agreement if they never "legally" owned the home?

**A: no............................

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">