• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my mother did a quit claim deed of her property so my nephew could get a loan to buy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

123dmh

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?MN
Help! My mother signed over her property to a grandchild..with a quit claim deed. and a living estate clause(meaning she can live there until she dies)..the HUGE and discusting problem is this..she never intended in any way to just GIVE him her property..he talked her into this
whole ordeal..under the intent to buy it from her..but he told her he needed it in his name so he could get a loan to buy it..Unfortunately I (her daughterr) was fighting cancer during this ordeal..and she did not tell me..until after she did this..well my nephew is now..driving her crazy..with lies upon lies about what the deal really was ..and really really deviously telling people how grandma gave him her property..all lies..help..I do not know what to do? He is really strssing my 72 yr. old mother out..to the poit of affecting her health...I almost think he wants to make her have a heart attack or something..just to swindle her out of her property..as disgusting as that may sound...please help if you have any advise for us..Thank you//so much

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?MN
Help! My mother signed over her property to a grandchild..with a quit claim deed. and a living estate clause(meaning she can live there until she dies)..the HUGE and discusting problem is this..she never intended in any way to just GIVE him her property..he talked her into this
whole ordeal..under the intent to buy it from her..but he told her he needed it in his name so he could get a loan to buy it..Unfortunately I (her daughterr) was fighting cancer during this ordeal..and she did not tell me..until after she did this..well my nephew is now..driving her crazy..with lies upon lies about what the deal really was ..and really really deviously telling people how grandma gave him her property..all lies..help..I do not know what to do? He is really strssing my 72 yr. old mother out..to the poit of affecting her health...I almost think he wants to make her have a heart attack or something..just to swindle her out of her property..as disgusting as that may sound...please help if you have any advise for us..Thank you//so much

**A: please take Mother to see an elderly law attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">