• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

old termite damage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

keholly1

I purchased a home in Richardson Texas last august. I found old termite damage when i was looking at the wall paper in the bathroom. the tracts are prominent throughout.contactor tells me it wil cost 5k to fix. the seller didn't disclose. the inspector who was reccomennded by my real estate agent who not only did termite inspection but also general inspection has a qualifier on his inspection notice that says he doesn't look behind wallpaper. the damage is on the original termite inspection when termites were active. is there anything i can do?

HomeGuru

You can sue the Seller but if there is no fast settlement, the legal fees wil exceed the cost to repair.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">