• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

RE agents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lour1122

I have a home that me and my wife live in we are separated now and selling the house we agreed in lowering the price of the house down ($10,000) now I find out that the RE agent and my ex-wife have been in contact with each other and had lowered the price of the house down another $20,000 for a total $30,000 without my consent or any authorization form to fill out.

Is that legal, isn't it suppose to be both parties involved if there is a change of any monies.

Lou

HomeGuru

I have a home that me and my wife live in we are separated now and selling the house we agreed in lowering the price of the house down ($10,000) now I find out that the RE agent and my ex-wife have been in contact with each other and had lowered the price of the house down another $20,000 for a total $30,000 without my consent or any authorization form to fill out.

Is that legal, isn't it suppose to be both parties involved if there is a change of any monies.

Lou
**A: all owners on title need to sign the broker's listing agreement and any subsequent changes to the contract ie. price, term etc.

Lour1122

R.E. Agents 2

Thanks for the reply, now what if I did not sign any broker's listing agreemeet to make any changes on the price or contract on the house.

HomeGuru

Thanks for the reply, now what if I did not sign any broker's listing agreemeet to make any changes on the price or contract on the house.
**A: then send a certified rrr letter to the principal broker explaining your situation and disagreement with the lower list price.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">