• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

removal of mobile home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

phyllis meyer

What is the name of your state? Washington.
I carry a contract on a piece of property with a mobile home on it. I am the legal owner on the title. The registered owner ( buyer) is attempting to move the mobile off of the property without my consent. What are my rights as legal owner? I have a deed of trust, not a real estate contract.

HomeGuru

phyllis meyer said:
What is the name of your state? Washington.
I carry a contract on a piece of property with a mobile home on it. I am the legal owner on the title.

**A: what type of contract?

The registered owner ( buyer) is attempting to move the mobile off of the property without my consent.

**A: do you have any interest in or lease with the mobile home owner?
What are my rights as legal owner? I have a deed of trust, not a real estate contract.

**A: confusing post. Explain your rights as land owner and the rights of the mobile home owner.

P

phyllis meyer

I own the property and the mobile home. I am selling it to a guy. I hold a promissory note from him and am receiving monthly payments. I also am the legal owner on the mobile. He is on the title as registered owner. I have the title. He has dismantled the mobile and is going to move it off of the property. Can he do that without my consent and without the title?

HomeGuru

phyllis meyer said:
I own the property and the mobile home. I am selling it to a guy. I hold a promissory note from him and am receiving monthly payments. I also am the legal owner on the mobile. He is on the title as registered owner. I have the title. He has dismantled the mobile and is going to move it off of the property. Can he do that without my consent and without the title?

**A: of course not. Call the cops and sue his butt.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">