• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

on a scale 1-10

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lamcee

I know this is an open ended question because there may be other variables, but I just signed a contract for my first house. The seller asked for 98,900, I paid 96,900 and received $4,000 closing cost and a year warranty. It was an FHA mortgage. On a scale 1 - 10, rate this sale and why?

HomeGuru

Home sale rating: 9.6725%

Reason: The lot is large, evenly sized and flat. The survey shows no encroachments. The title report is clean indicating no easements, liens, judgements etc. The home is in excellent condition as noted by the home inspector and the real estate appraiser. The real estate appraisal stated a value of $98,900 based heavily on the market data approach. The Seller property condition disclosure statement states no material defects. The structural and pest nspection came out clean with no visible live infestation and no signs of structural damage.
The mortgage loan is insured by the Federal Housing Adminstration and allows a low down payment. The Seller is crediting the downpayment and closing costs and providing a one year homeowners warranty plan.
Disclaimer: if the actual variables are not as described above, HomeGuru reserves the right to revise the posted rating at any time and without advance notice. Since no State was provided, conditions may change. HomeGuru has not inspected the subject property and therefore the cyberspace rating is based on the above conditions only. Consult your own independent own home rater.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">