• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sue township?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kim kreppein

What is the name of your state? new jersey
I am trying to sell my home, i have had a hard time doing that because of teenagers loitering in front of my property. we call the police, they move for the time being and right back again. they liter and the neighbor next door to me allows them to use his basketball hoop, contributing to much noise, damage to my landscape etc... i have complained to my neighbor but he who owns a home that is practically a junk yard and does not care.
The township has been notified, that my family and i are having a quality of life issue i.e. noise and intimidating teenagers and we have been unsuccessful selling our three year home because of whats happening. it looks bad and scares potential buyers away.

Do i have any legal recourse against the town? or the neighbor that allows this to go on daily from the a.m to the p.m.

we cannot continue to call the police for fear of the repercussions from these teenagers. :confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

kim kreppein said:
What is the name of your state? new jersey
I am trying to sell my home, i have had a hard time doing that because of teenagers loitering in front of my property. we call the police, they move for the time being and right back again. they liter and the neighbor next door to me allows them to use his basketball hoop, contributing to much noise, damage to my landscape etc... i have complained to my neighbor but he who owns a home that is practically a junk yard and does not care.
The township has been notified, that my family and i are having a quality of life issue i.e. noise and intimidating teenagers and we have been unsuccessful selling our three year home because of whats happening. it looks bad and scares potential buyers away.

Do i have any legal recourse against the town? or the neighbor that allows this to go on daily from the a.m to the p.m.

we cannot continue to call the police for fear of the repercussions from these teenagers. :confused:

My response:

No to all of your questions. The world does not owe you protection from life's little hurdles. Teenagers grow up eventually and stop doing their teenage "thing." In the meantime, construct a fence or block wall with spikes around your property.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">