+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    shellie_elyse Guest

    Question Amendment of child custody

    I live in Texas. My spouse who is a non-custodial parent. We have the child in our possesion for the second time now because of behavioral problems. My spouse would like to amend the custody papers giving him custody. The catch is he is a truck driver so I am the primary care giver, her mother is aware of this but we still need to make sure that we file the correct papers.

    Last edited by shellie_elyse; 03-01-2004 at 01:57 PM.
  2. #2
    Pfaffing85690 Guest
    Until your spouse comes back and gives a few more details then there is not much anyone can help you with, unless it's your spelling.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Child support amendment
    By Touché in forum Child Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 07:16 PM
  2. Where do I learn about chain of custody and also the 4th amendment
    By rastmm in forum Arrests, Searches, Warrants & Procedure
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2005, 12:02 AM
  3. Custody Amendment
    By thehaynes in forum Child Custody & Visitation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 09:50 AM
  4. Amendment to custody
    By Valeska in forum Child Custody & Visitation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2001, 05:29 AM
  5. joint custody amendment VA
    By robsgina in forum Family Law Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2000, 02:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

© Since 1995 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.