• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AngryDad86 deleted threads

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

single317dad

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OH

Provided for future reference.

Today's thread.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EO6YxdKGnu8J:forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/problem-visitation-urgent-615350.html+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Thread from June.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5-HV0UqL-loJ:forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/feeling-powerless-615100.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4WLGo35Wnr0J:forum.freeadvice.com/child-custody-visitation-37/feeling-powerless-615100-p2.html+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Well that was helpful. Thank you. I still hate thread deleters. There was a lot I could have told him to expect and what would be happening with his case however he decided to delete. He needs to pay his attorney for whatever info he wants.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Regarding the "Judge for Jesus" comment I made, read these:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2014/12/26/supreme-court-rules-tracie-hunter/20918031/

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2015/04/01/tracie-hunter-judge-get-case/70789392/
http://citizensagainstjoedeters.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-passion-of-judge-tracie-hunter.html
https://www.facebook.com/traciehunterLDF?fref=photo&hc_location=ufi
http://www.fox19.com/story/24416327/grand-jury-indicts-judge-tracie-hunter

The videos are more on point:
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/courts/2014/08/14/tracie-hunter-lashes-out/14055073/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO43oDWoOeQ

AND FINALLY THIS ONE:
http://www.fox19.com/story/24227164/judge-tracie-hunter-speaks-out-at-town-hall-meeting
Start at 1:46 to see her.

She is a Judge for Jesus and doing the Lord's Work

single317dad

Regarding the "Judge for Jesus" comment I made, read these:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2014/12/26/supreme-court-rules-tracie-hunter/20918031/

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2015/04/01/tracie-hunter-judge-get-case/70789392/
http://citizensagainstjoedeters.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-passion-of-judge-tracie-hunter.html
https://www.facebook.com/traciehunterLDF?fref=photo&hc_location=ufi
http://www.fox19.com/story/24416327/grand-jury-indicts-judge-tracie-hunter

The videos are more on point:
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/courts/2014/08/14/tracie-hunter-lashes-out/14055073/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO43oDWoOeQ

AND FINALLY THIS ONE:
http://www.fox19.com/story/24227164/judge-tracie-hunter-speaks-out-at-town-hall-meeting
Start at 1:46 to see her.

She is a Judge for Jesus and doing the Lord's Work
Sheesh. Reminds me of this guy:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tennessee-judge-who-vetoed-messiah-as-babys-name-is-fired/

AngryDad86

single317dad, thank you for finding those threads and reposting them. When I deleted the first one, it was because I was nervous that my scandalous ex would somehow find them and be able to use them against me in court. I thought that there was a soft delete option, it said something about being able to recover the post after deleting it, and I planned on doing that if I needed to repost. However, it appears that I was mistaken. I appreciate you finding my old threads for me. I was in too much of a hurry on Sunday to re-explain the whole situation with everything that was going on. I did contact my lawyer on Sunday as well, but he is in the middle of moving offices, and I wasn't sure if the email I had for him was valid after last Friday. I hadn't heard back, and I thought maybe someone else could weigh in.

As an update:

On Thursday we went to court again. She came without the lawyer she'd requested time to find and spent the ten minutes before court started lying straight to my lawyer's face. She told the judge at a past hearing that I signed over my rights, then she told my lawyer that I told her to never contact me again, and that she'd never kept my daughter from me. There is proof via texts that she sent to my cousin that this is not true. She also stated several times that her significant other was our child's dad because he provides for her (she cheated on me with him and let him slide right into that role--that was never my choice) and that the four of us (them, myself, and my fiance) needed to sit down and work this out outside of court. First of all, neither my fiance or her fiance were there when our daughter was conceived, so I really don't feel like anyone else gets a say. Second of all, when I tried to have mediation with her, she said she wanted to and then refused to contact me again. She also told him that she was going to file for child support, but she would drop it if I would drop this "visitation thing". My lawyer actually laughed at her at that point and told her to go ahead, because we weren't dropping anything. When we requested her contact information, she told the judge that she would give it to me, but I was ONLY to use it to talk about our daughter. I've had her phone number from a police report I found for about the last four months but I haven't used it because of her past issues declaring me a stalker and abusive. I don't know why she thinks this is all some ploy to get her back.

He requested interim visitation until our trial in late August, and it was granted. I get to see my daughter for two hours a week, every Sunday, supervised by my cousin at her home. The court order states that she will drop her off and my cousin and I will drive her home. She wanted to stay the whole time for the first visit, which I was against because I felt like I wouldn't get to spend any REAL time with our child. The court also told her no when she asked them. She also doesn't want me to be in the car when we drop off our daughter because she isn't ready to have contact with me (again, I don't know why this is all about her....our child is almost seven, she can walk up to the door alone. We don't need to talk). I told her that what is written in the court order is what needs to happen.

The visit went better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you all for putting so much time and effort into helping people (even ones like me who have a lawyer but need confirmation on things). Her mom actually ended up leaving 15 minutes earlier than she had to and spent most of the time talking to my cousin, so I really got to focus on my daughter. We talked, played monopoly, colored, looked through old photos of us together (some of which she even remembered). She's so pretty and smart and funny, and I am so sad that it took me this long to do things the right way. If you're here trying to decide if you should go through the courts to get your rights established...just know that it is a long, tedious, time consuming and expensive process...BUT it's totally worth it. I am sad that I missed out on so much of our daughter's life, but I am so relieved and happy to know that I have the documents backing me up--my ex doesn't get to determine when I get to see her and when I don't. I know that next Sunday, she has to be there, she can't decide to wait six months or a year to bring her back to me, and that is worth everything I've gone through since January.

Of course, nothing is perfect. My daughter told me that she has two dads, me and my ex's boyfriend. I would love to see what my ex would say if our daughter came home saying she had two moms! That nonsense makes me so angry. She is also posting all kinds of things on facebook like "A step dad is better than a real dad because step dads step up when real dads step down". I guess the revising history part of it will never go away. As for me, I'm trying to stay disengaged from the drama and focus on what's important to me--building a strong, stable and permanent relationship with my little girl.

The trial is in August, and if visits continue to go the way that they went on Sunday, I'm hoping we can come up with a graduated plan to get to the normal Hamilton County visitation schedule. Does anyone know if that's usually how the trial portion works?

Again, I really appreciate all of your help, and I solemnly swear I'll never delete my threads again! I wasn't trying to be misleading, I just didn't want the wrong person to come across them.

Proserpina

Magic eraser notwithstanding, I have a feeling that both have not only posted here before but also "down the street" and if I'm right (cue cringeworthy Ron Paul ad) Mom's side of things is very, very, VERY different.

As in, "Y'all need at least one attorney each because neither of y'all can keep your story straight".

AngryDad86

Magic eraser notwithstanding, I have a feeling that both have not only posted here before but also "down the street" and if I'm right (cue cringeworthy Ron Paul ad) Mom's side of things is very, very, VERY different.

As in, "Y'all need at least one attorney each because neither of y'all can keep your story straight".
That's interesting...I read a lot here, and I haven't read anything that I thought was from her, and I haven't posted about this anywhere else either. Regardless, I do have an attorney, but she decided it wasn't worth it to get one. Thanks for your help.

AngryDad86

State: Ohio

I wanted to keep everything in one thread, and I understand the hesitance some of the senior members may have in answering my question, due to the prior deletion of threads, but I'm hoping someone can help me. As of our last court date, I was granted 5 hours a week, with our agreed supervisor, at my home. This week and next week, our supervisor is out of town. Originally, my child's mother stated that she would be willing to work with me regarding the supervision, as originally the judge said it just had to be someone we agreed upon. I asked the other family member of mine that she suggested, but she could not do it, so I asked daughter's mom to call me on Wednesday night in order for us to try and work something out. She did not respond. I messaged her on Friday, asking for a call. No response. Today I messaged her and told her that I would call her at three if I did not hear from her by then. She responded by saying "There's nothing to talk about. Daughter will not be coming to your home without X present. No one in my family wants to see you for five hours to supervise. I've contacted the police and our caseworker about this. My hands are tied."

My question is whether there is anything that I can do. I worked with her when she had to miss our visitation due to her vacation, but now that ONE of the suggested supervisors is out of town, it turns into an issue where I can't see her at all and where she feels the police need to be called. I never said anything threatening, and I've been trying really hard to be reasonable. I think she is doing this because I went to our daughter's open house last week when she didn't want me to. They were on vacation but she told me that everyone there thinks that her fiance is our daughter's dad and that I have no rights to her school information. I'm pretty sure this is retribution for the fact that I introduced myself to her teachers. Also, is there any way that the police could do anything to me? I haven't done anything wrong, and she wouldn't even tell me WHY she contacted them, but she has me worried. She's made false allegations about me in the past and I just really don't want any problems.

I'm pretty sure the answer to this is that I will just not be able to see my daughter until our supervisor returns (which means two skipped visits) but I wanted to see if anyone thought there was another action I could take. I DO have a lawyer, and I've emailed him, but as it's the weekend, I'm unsure if he'll get back to me before tomorrow.

Just Blue

I wanted to keep everything in one thread, and I understand the hesitance some of the senior members may have in answering my question, due to the prior deletion of threads, but I'm hoping someone can help me. As of our last court date, I was granted 5 hours a week, with our agreed supervisor, at my home. This week and next week, our supervisor is out of town. Originally, my child's mother stated that she would be willing to work with me regarding the supervision, as originally the judge said it just had to be someone we agreed upon. I asked the other family member of mine that she suggested, but she could not do it, so I asked daughter's mom to call me on Wednesday night in order for us to try and work something out. She did not respond. I messaged her on Friday, asking for a call. No response. Today I messaged her and told her that I would call her at three if I did not hear from her by then. She responded by saying "There's nothing to talk about. Daughter will not be coming to your home without X present. No one in my family wants to see you for five hours to supervise. I've contacted the police and our caseworker about this. My hands are tied."

My question is whether there is anything that I can do. I worked with her when she had to miss our visitation due to her vacation, but now that ONE of the suggested supervisors is out of town, it turns into an issue where I can't see her at all and where she feels the police need to be called. I never said anything threatening, and I've been trying really hard to be reasonable. I think she is doing this because I went to our daughter's open house last week when she didn't want me to. They were on vacation but she told me that everyone there thinks that her fiance is our daughter's dad and that I have no rights to her school information. I'm pretty sure this is retribution for the fact that I introduced myself to her teachers. Also, is there any way that the police could do anything to me? I haven't done anything wrong, and she wouldn't even tell me WHY she contacted them, but she has me worried. She's made false allegations about me in the past and I just really don't want any problems.

I'm pretty sure the answer to this is that I will just not be able to see my daughter until our supervisor returns (which means two skipped visits) but I wanted to see if anyone thought there was another action I could take. I DO have a lawyer, and I've emailed him, but as it's the weekend, I'm unsure if he'll get back to me before tomorrow.
You delete thread that VOLUNTEERS take the time to respond to. Hire an attorney.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I could quote you the law regarding your answer (which actually could help you) but you deleted several threads and that right there means you aren't worth wasting my time. Furthermore, you have counsel. Talk to him/her.

Proserpina

Why on earth did she call the police? She's lying straight up and backwards. Call the caseworker NOW and leave a voicemail detailing what Mom said, word for word. You're right - you're going to get nothing without your attorney acting. You might want to discuss with your attorney, the idea that if nobody in Mom's family will do it ... she can pay for professional supervision at the closest supervision center. Assuming there is one.

AngryDad86

I didn't understand before why deleting threads was an issue.once people got angry, I realized, and I stayed within the same thread to keep transparency. I did contact my lawyer, but he doesn't answer email on the weekend, and I really don't want to mishandle things. Please, will you reconsider?

AngryDad86

Thank you! I really appreciate this. I'll call the caseworker tonight. I've tried really hard to be really respectful and civil with her, so I have no idea why she called the police or what was said. Thank you for your help, pro.

AngryDad86

Why on earth did she call the police? She's lying straight up and backwards. Call the caseworker NOW and leave a voicemail detailing what Mom said, word for word. You're right - you're going to get nothing without your attorney acting. You might want to discuss with your attorney, the idea that if nobody in Mom's family will do it ... she can pay for professional supervision at the closest supervision center. Assuming there is one.
I was on my cell phone when I replied before, but basically, she is doing whatever she can to try to get me to drop the court case. She's engaged to someone now and they have a son together, and I think in her mind she just wanted me to stay gone for forever. I admit I had to take some time to get my **** together, and I understand why she might be hesitant to trust me. However, I'm getting along really well with our daughter during our reintroduction phase--she is a great little girl and I've told her mom multiple times that she has done a great job. However, she has said on various occasions that I am our child's father and her fiance is her dad, and that's how it's going to be. My daughter calls me by my first name, at her mom's encouragement (I've asked her to call me dad when she's comfortable, but she's hit or miss) and calls her fiance dad. She told me I'm irrelevant and that I have no rights, and for as much as I've seen people get mad at step parents for posting on here, the judge has never said anything to her when she brings him up in court. This is pretty much what happened the last time I tried to establish my rights (though I had no lawyer and was basically an idiot about what was required of me, legally), and I am incredibly thankful for those of you who volunteer your time to help answer questions. At the last court date she wanted our visitation to stay exactly as it was (2 hours a week, at our agreed supervisor's house) and stated that I didn't need more time with our daughter and that she didn't need to come to my home. She goes back and forth between being compromising and being completely unreasonable.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I'm not sure I agree with Pro that Mom should have to pay for a visitation center if no one in her family is willing to supervise. It is not her fault that your supervisor (the regular or the other option) is unavailable. Unless your order puts it on her to make other arrangements should your cousin bail for whatever reason, Mom is under no obligation to do so. Had we been in a similar situation, I can assure you no one in my family would be willing to spend five hours with my ex.

I am assuming that Mom called the cops to give them a heads up that she would not be bringing the child as the supervisor was unavailable, per your information - and forestall your calling them that she's denying your visitation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">