• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Anxiously waiting decision

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kkclark

I have been waiting almost 3 weeks for the judge in my case to make a decision on temporary orders- and our trial date is the end of August- does anyone know why a judge would take this long on a Temporary orders decision when a trial date is just around the corner??? how long has anyone else waited?? I am very anxious and nervous about this decision, so any ideas or opininons would be great!!
I live in AZ. but don't think that makes a difference in this question.

M

meleahk1

at this point and time if it were me i would make sure the paperwork got to the right place. i would call the court house and see what was going on, if you haven't already.

:cool:

K

kkclark

who would I call at the courthouse?? my lawyer has called the judges assistnat and she has said that the judge hasn't made a decision yet- should I trust my lawyer or can I call someone myself and if I can who do I call? thank you for your reply!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">