• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AZ Parenting Time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TinkerBelleLuvr

Since you are married, an attorney should be able to arrange for this to happen sooner than later since married folks have equal rights to the child.

JWBAD

Since you are married, an attorney should be able to arrange for this to happen sooner than later since married folks have equal rights to the child.
What specifically do you mean? Parenting Time, DNA test, or both?

I am pro se now. I did have an attorney initially but requested they withdraw from my case before I started receiving services I could not actually pay for.

TinkerBelleLuvr

You can file yourself pro se but you will probably be better served by paying for an hour or two from an attorney.

You can sometimes find an attorney who will do unbundled services so that you do most of the legwork and just use an attorney in court.

JWBAD

Thanks for the advice about paralegal and unbundled services from an attorney.

Since my last post I have secured the services of a paralegal to help me draft my legal documents. Should save me a ton of money and help me represent myself within my finances. Wish I would have done this from the start honestly.

Drafting letter asking mom to let me be involved after birth too.

Will report back with how it goes!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">