• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

back again re:emergency petition to stop my parenting time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Yeah, you support the golden uterus and the desire to keep children away from the father.
Have you ever been diagnosed with a learning disability? You seem to have a bit of a problem with basic comprehension.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
*Strategically* you should be annoyed, not outraged and lashing at strangers. And *documenting* the denial of parenting time so that your lawyer has something to show a judge. Because if you are calm and patient and have the *documentation*, and appear totally *reasonable*, then if by contrast your ex appears to be unreasonable, a judge might get irritated more with her than you. *That's* when your lawyer might be successful at changing custody.

*You're* the one who mentioned the cost of amusement park tickets going to waste.

I get it: you don't like your ex and her parenting style is very different from yours. If you two got along so swimmingly she wouldn't be an ex.

None of us needed an example of how you communicate with your child - legally, it's irrelevant.

And, don't even *think* that any of your child's fears are instilled by mom - because if you're posting it here, you've probably said it in earshot of the kid. Big no-no. (If Mom were here, I'd tell her that too.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">