• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can his dad sent him to the Army?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

Ok, so he's 16, he's about to turn 17 in less than 2 months, his dad has legal custody of him but for many reasons he's with his mom in Wisconsin, he got into problems with the law was locked up, on probation, again he's locked up, but i herd something that his mom has legal custody of him while probation and all this, his dad lives in Texas, so now that he just got locked up again his dad has decided to send him to the Army, he's about to be 17, well i do not really know who really has custody of him because he been with his mom like for 2years after his dad gain the legal custody of him, but can his dad do that? can he send him to the Army even though he DO NOT WANT TO?, what can his mom do or him in case no body agree with this decision?.. i am so worry about what is going to happen, right now he's facing around 6months in a Correctional though.

well i dont think that matters, it wont change nothing who im i, but if anybody asks im his cousin

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

Ok, so he's 16, he's about to turn 17 in less than 2 months, his dad has legal custody of him but for many reasons he's with his mom in Wisconsin, he got into problems with the law was locked up, on probation, again he's locked up, but i herd something that his mom has legal custody of him while probation and all this, his dad lives in Texas, so now that he just got locked up again his dad has decided to send him to the Army, he's about to be 17, well i do not really know who really has custody of him because he been with his mom like for 2years after his dad gain the legal custody of him, but can his dad do that? can he send him to the Army even though he DO NOT WANT TO?, what can his mom do or him in case no body agree with this decision?.. i am so worry about what is going to happen, right now he's facing around 6months in a Correctional though.

As you don't seem to "know" the basic facts of this custody issue...Who are you in this situation? :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">