• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I get my 2 boys back with Department Social Services court order?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wgbbbb

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina

In 2007 me and husband tried to reconcile, during our reconciliation Dept of Social Services got involved and took one child(my oldest) out of the home.I have 3 children prior to my marriage with husband,I have 2 with my husband.Jan 2008 me and husband separated for good, about 3 months later,husband states that our 2 boys are being verbally abused, and took the 2 boys out of the home in the middle of a DSS court case, and during SC's PACT test.Since then he's only allowed me to see boys on weekends.Now I'm reduced to seeing boys every other weekend.I recently went to court and got DSS case closed naming me custodian of all the children.Is DSS court order valid for me to get boys back home?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South Carolina

In 2007 me and husband tried to reconcile, during our reconciliation Dept of Social Services got involved and took one child(my oldest) out of the home.I have 3 children prior to my marriage with husband,I have 2 with my husband.Jan 2008 me and husband separated for good, about 3 months later,husband states that our 2 boys are being verbally abused, and took the 2 boys out of the home in the middle of a DSS court case, and during SC's PACT test.Since then he's only allowed me to see boys on weekends.Now I'm reduced to seeing boys every other weekend.I recently went to court and got DSS case closed naming me custodian of all the children.Is DSS court order valid for me to get boys back home?
Why has DSS been involved?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">