• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can non-custodial parent charge custodial parent for child care costs during visits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Antigone*

Hey, That was on an old Judge Judy episode (watched it on U-Tube)!

Man, Judge Judy reamed that guy but Good!
What was on Judge Judy?

eta...are you sure my siggy isn't offending you:eek::D Because I can add the idiot clause if it does:cool: I'll do it for you Bella!!!

Last edited:

Isis1

What was on Judge Judy?

eta...are you sure my siggy isn't offending you:eek::D Because I can add the idiot clause if it does:cool: I'll do it for you Bella!!!
how did judge judy get here??? :eek:

only put it on if it offends her.:p i'm being a brat today.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New YorkWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
You really need to edit and put your question in the text area, rather than just in the title, and we would need a little more background on your question to give you a reasonable answer.

Antigone*

how did judge judy get here??? :eek:

only put it on if it offends her.:p i'm being a brat today.
That makes two of us at least:D

psssttt... I can hear OG and LdiJ duking it out on the other thread too. Do you think somebody put something in the lemonchela margueritas that made everybody frisky today???:p

Isis1

That makes two of us at least:D

psssttt... I can hear OG and LdiJ duking it out on the other thread too. Do you think somebody put something in the lemonchela margueritas that made everybody frisky today???:p
oh i wouldn't say duking it out. OG is a lawyer. it's her expertise to always be right in the courtroom. i see LD as opposing counsel. this is why i find courtrooms so facinating.

i know it's only thursday, but can we put some extra lemonchela in mine? :D

Antigone*

oh i wouldn't say duking it out. OG is a lawyer. it's her expertise to always be right in the courtroom. i see LD as opposing counsel. this is why i find courtrooms so facinating.

i know it's only thursday, but can we put some extra lemonchela in mine? :D
I'm up for putting up my virutal dukes every now and then. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">