• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can you request a psychiatric evaluation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wildncrzy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

During a custody hearing can you request that the other parent be given a psychiatric evaluation? I feel that my ex-wife suffers from several different mental disorders that other doctor's have suggested but she just freaks out and yells at them and will not get tested. I feel that she is unstable and that the environment my child lives in is dangerous and upsetting to them because of this. Is there anything I can do? I am willing to undergo psychiatric evaluation as well

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

During a custody hearing can you request that the other parent be given a psychiatric evaluation? I feel that my ex-wife suffers from several different mental disorders that other doctor's have suggested but she just freaks out and yells at them and will not get tested. I feel that she is unstable and that the environment my child lives in is dangerous and upsetting to them because of this. Is there anything I can do? I am willing to undergo psychiatric evaluation as well
Combine this with your other thread please.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">