• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can't find child- ex in a shelter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scraig0516

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

My fiance has been trying to reach his son for over a month by phone with no luck, he couldn't just go by the apartments his ex wife and her boyfriend and son live at because he has been physically threatened. His Mother finally went by the apartments and they have moved out. She spoke with the apartment manager and it seems something bad must have happened and the ex wife has gone to a battered women's shelter. I know that location information is top top top secret as it should be but how does my fiance find his son? Do we just have to wait for her to feel she is in a safe place ( I am assuming from the boyfriend) for her to contact us?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

My fiance has been trying to reach his son for over a month by phone with no luck, he couldn't just go by the apartments his ex wife and her boyfriend and son live at because he has been physically threatened. His Mother finally went by the apartments and they have moved out. She spoke with the apartment manager and it seems something bad must have happened and the ex wife has gone to a battered women's shelter. I know that location information is top top top secret as it should be but how does my fiance find his son? Do we just have to wait for her to feel she is in a safe place ( I am assuming from the boyfriend) for her to contact us?
Has dad tried contacting his son's school?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">