• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

casa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chazzajo

What is the name of your state?cali
mr. casa
you know my whole scenerio! my son's attorney , told me to go to the family law facilitator and have me file a objection to the orders givin to me...or somthing to that matter?? what can the family facilitator do in this matter ?

casa

chazzajo said:
What is the name of your state?cali
mr. casa
you know my whole scenerio! my son's attorney , told me to go to the family law facilitator and have me file a objection to the orders givin to me...or somthing to that matter?? what can the family facilitator do in this matter ?
Ms ;)

Go to the court house, to the Law Facilitator's office. Ask them for the form to file an objection to Xs orders (Explain that minor's counsel directed you- and the basis is a pre-existing custody case is pending). They'll give you the form(s). Fill out and file.

rmet4nzkx

When you file the form as directed, make sure you file it in the correct court, San Bernardino. Since it is the 3rd and you have a court date tomorrow there, you will want to file it before your scheduled appearance and serve the other party both by mail and an extra copy to serve in person since there won't be time to arrive before the court date. Be sure to arrive in enough time to file before your court date and have a copy for the other party, if your appearance is first thing, besure to let the court know you have the papers but no time to file. You can file by fax if you go to a service authorized by the court, the family law facilitator should be able to tell you where to find this service, or possible the San Diego courts can contact SB court. There is a charge for FAX FILING but that will be less than the cost of traveling to San Bernardino for it. If you can do this today, call the clerk in San Bernardino Co after the motion has been received, a judge may be able to rule on your moyion today, be sure to let them know she was FTA for previous court dates in San Diego. IMPORTANT: If you can't get this resolved today, then you will have to appear. Here is a link for SBcourts where you can look up case information, please note they update system in early am so most likely your transactions will not show up until tomorrow, but you can still go there and check the status of that case http://www.sbcounty.gov/courts/
Keep us updated. Please try to keep your thread all on one thread in the future, it is easier to keep track of it. Since you are a military member, make sure to know your rights.

chazzajo

thanx a ka-zillion

:) thank you to all, who offer free legal advice your service is greatly appreciated! well unfortunatly , i'm not gonna make it to the mediation( and it's on my own decision) san bern. mediation won't look at my paper work that i have on the case pending ,so i'm gonna go to family facilitator in s.d. first thing in the morning and file the objection. hopefully i'll have it all cleared up by the 13th and won't have to miss my trip , and stay behind to appear in s.b. on the 17th. and then i can settle this matter on the 22nd . hopefully the x has enough sense to show after being served by the d.a.? if she doesn't show i hope they'll grant me full custody of my son. :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">