• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Case law - Missouri - Relocation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ambr

I am looking for all the help that I can get. If anyone happens to be familiar with any case law in Missouri concerning relocation, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am currently reading the library and trying to locate anything similiar to my relocation case.

I relocated out of state due to my job, significant job advancement. I am maintaining the weekend visitation schedule with their father, just a minor change - he chose to get them on saturday morning at 8 am. Visitation is at my expense. Doing everything I can to maintain their relationship with their father and grandparents. Kids love the new house, school and friends. The kids chose to stay with me - they are to young to voice it in court, but have told their guardian at litem (know i spelled that one wrong, sorry).

I know that there are positive and negatives on this, but I would greatly appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">