• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child being taken out of town without consent...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdm

the questions cannot be answered until we know if he is the LEGAL FATHER and what type of custody he has
Ok, well yes he is the paternal father. Has a court determined that? Not yet. But thank you for that... I suppose that would be her next route. Was that so hard?

I really hope that offering any type of advice is not your profession.

Zephyr

Ok, well yes he is the paternal father. Has a court determined that? Not yet. But thank you for that... I suppose that would be her next route. Was that so hard?

I really hope that offering any type of advice is not your profession.

was he not there when the child was born? did he sign any type of affidavit of paternity?

and please learn to read- I said legal- not paternal which would be a bit redundant don't you think?

NHE

It's not about liking what people are saying. AND no you are INCORRECT. When she went to file for Child Support they told her a Paternity test is not given because his name is on the Birth Cert.

cdm

You simply don't LIKE what you are hearing from the Senior members.

A. He is not legally dad untiil paternity is LEGALLY established, no matter how long he, mom and kiddo cohabitated.

B. He is NOT legally obligated to support a child that may or may not turn out to be his unless and until a CS order is established. See, a child born of a marriage is legally that of the spouse. Same is not true of a child born outside marriage.

C. Once paternity and CS IS legally established. neither mom nor dad will have any say about where and with whom each spends their time of possession. The only exceptions may be leaving the US, participating in nactivities like drag racing or skydiving WITH the child, or hanging out with convicted child molestors. This is the way it is when each parent has their seperate lives. Neither will need permission from the other about who they can spend their own time wife.
Are you serious? Because where in this long and drawn out thread is that stated without being surrounded with 10 ignorant statements? Seriously consider how you are offering advice and why. A simple question could have been asked directly to get a direct answer from me. Is he the paternal father blah blah blah... this thread may have been 5 deep. Not 3 pages.

nextwife

Why is cdm looking for info for YOU, if you are looking for info for the MOTHER???

Anyway, unless you are able to PROVE that supposed father drinks and drives with child in the vehicle, it will not be taken into consideration. The reason is this: he didn't start drinking and driving AFTER they split, so apparently it wasn't a problem. It also wasn't the reason why mom left dad. She left because he cheated, not because he drank and drive with chidl in the car.

Yup. for all we know, the empty bottles were cleanup of liquor containers from drinks consumed at a campsite that could not be left behind as litter. Doesn't prove he drove drunk.

NHE

It was not given nor is it needed because of his name being on the Birth Cert. and yes he was there when the child was born.

BelizeBreeze

Are you serious? Because where in this long and drawn out thread is that stated without being surrounded with 10 ignorant statements? Seriously consider how you are offering advice and why. A simple question could have been asked directly to get a direct answer from me. Is he the paternal father blah blah blah... this thread may have been 5 deep. Not 3 pages.
LISTEN STUPID!!!

I gave you the answer in the very first page. Why are you keeping it going?

Zephyr

It's not about liking what people are saying. AND no you are INCORRECT. When she went to file for Child Support they told her a Paternity test is not given because his name is on the Birth Cert.

ding ding ding- oh my did we actually get an answer???:rolleyes:

NHE

Yes, Mother left because of the drinking as well. She does not drink and when he would go out drinking, he would never go to work or show up for school functions. The cheating came later on and it was just the icing on the cake. When Mother went to his car to get some things out for the child, there was an open container , a beer can...yes, I supposed he just drank it at the store & then just put it in the car instead of throwing it away, lol

Zephyr

Yes, Mother left because of the drinking as well. She does not drink and when he would go out drinking, he would never go to work or show up for school functions. The cheating came later on and it was just the icing on the cake. When Mother went to his car to get some things out for the child, there was an open container , a beer can...yes, I supposed he just drank it at the store & then just put it in the car instead of throwing it away, lol
ok- if you want your sister to get some decent advice can you quit posting irrelevant info??? you are clouding the issues and frankly tickin people off

NHE

oh my goodness, did that wheeler just call you STUPID? wow, so much for people helping people. I would never talk to anyone that needed help like that. It's so so sad.

NHE

hey Zephyr...i was replying to this, so therefore it wasn't irrelevant to me!

Originally Posted by moburkes
Why is cdm looking for info for YOU, if you are looking for info for the MOTHER???

Anyway, unless you are able to PROVE that supposed father drinks and drives with child in the vehicle, it will not be taken into consideration. The reason is this: he didn't start drinking and driving AFTER they split, so apparently it wasn't a problem. It also wasn't the reason why mom left dad. She left because he cheated, not because he drank and drive with chidl in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">