• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child coustody and visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brightsun1980

my husband has coustody of his son out of riverside ca. the visitation has him taking his son to ca. from tx. ever two months and his son is only 3. his mom is to have him for school spring brake and he is not in school it specifies one week. his son mom wants him for one month and wants him during vacation in california and my husband wants to take his son during texas vacation because i am due to have our baby during the california vacation and do not have anybody to take care of my kids when i go to the hospital. what can he do since the mother refuse to aggree on a time to visit and will not agree to keep him for a week after she had him for three months over christmas when she was only to have him for two weeks. thankyou

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">