• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child custody, ahild support and the other women

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nervous nelly

Hi nervous nelly from mi have a 14 month old son. my boyfriend wants to split up. I beleive there is another women? He is very good with hid son I don't want to take his son away from him. I want our son to have a relationship with his father.but I want something on paper through the courts for child support and some kind of custody agreement, but I am nervous if there is another women I don't want my son around her. The thought of it makes me sick to my stomach. I dont't know maybe its a girl thing. what should I do?

P

Papabear

other women

I know how hard it is to think of your child being with another person that one day might call her mom. I know I have been through it.
The best you can do is to pray for peace of mind and monitor the situation.
I know this does not make you feel better, I do know how you feel. Good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">