• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Leaving Custodial Parent so NON CUSTODiAL PARENT DOESNT HAVE TO PAY SUPPORT ANY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jpilates

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?NY Child Leaving Custodial Parent so NON CUSTODiAL PARENT DOESNT HAVE TO PAY SUPPORT ANY
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY
I was awarded custody of my 17, soon to be 18, year old daughter. She is going away to college this fall. Her father is bribing her with money and cars to come and live with him and change her address so that he may not have to pay child support anymore.

Can anyone tell me if there is any legal ground for him to get her to do this and not pay child support anymore.

I am a hard working mom doiing everything I can to keep my house and a great roof over her head but his money is talking to her more.

Thanks anyone

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">