• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Protective Services

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

payday2006

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
About 24 - 22 years ago, when i was a baby, child protective services removed my brothers and I from my mother's him. i'm hazy about the details. my mom said that my father made false accusations about her but recently i'm having memories about things that contradicts what she is telling me. is there anyway i can get child protective services to release records to me from when i was a child?

Last edited:

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
About 24 - 22 years ago, when i was a baby, child protective services removed my brothers and I from my mother's him. i'm hazy about the details. my mom said that my father made false accusations about her but recently i'm having memories about things that contradicts what she is telling me. is there anyway i can get child protective services to release records to me from when i was a child?
Its very possible that the records are no longer available, even if they would release them to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">