• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child restraints

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CJane

Why do you think Mom is lying? (Just curious, I've looked and looked at her posts and I don't see anything that would make me suspect she's lying.)
I was not accusing Mom of lying. But what Mom posted was not the *actual wording of the order. She posted her interpretation of the wording. Those two things might be VERY similar, but they're rarely the SAME.

For example, Mom says that the order requires the child to be restrained, because that was her INTENT when the clause was added. However, she worded the clause badly, or the judge did, and instead it ACTUALLY says "child must be in appropriate child safety seat when in a vehicle". So, if Dad put kiddo in his booster in the car WITH NO SEAT BELTS, he's still abiding by the order.

THAT is what I'm saying. Unless Mom is clearly quoting the order, we have no idea what it actually says vs what she thinks it says or what she was led to believe it says.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">