+ Reply to Thread
    kids_come_home is offline Junior Member

children wrongfully taken from home by child protection

What is the name of your state? Minnesota.

child protection came into my house two days ago and took my kids away. The reason they came is still not detrermaned, knowing they have said three different things, and they keep changing all the words that I have said. I want to know what I can do to fight this because all the charges that were made are false and they have actually no reason to take those kids away. i'm lost and i don't know what to do, can someone please help me.. thanks.
    LdiJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kids_come_home

child protection came into my house two days ago and took my kids away. The reason they came is still not detrermaned, knowing they have said three different things, and they keep changing all the words that I have said. I want to know what I can do to fight this because all the charges that were made are false and they have actually no reason to take those kids away. i'm lost and i don't know what to do, can someone please help me.. thanks.
    Get an attorney immediately.
    howamidoing is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kids_come_home

You said you do not know why they removed your children from your home, yet you say all the charges are false. If you dont know the charges, how do you know they are false? What are the charges? I, being a former DFS employee know that at least WE didnt remove children for no reason. We need more info. Getting an attorney is a great idea.
    stealth2 is offline Senior Member
    I agree that you really need to speak with an attorney.

reply..

Well when they first came into the home they said it was because my 6 month old daughters head was flat, and when he realized it wasn't, he turned it into my house was to messy, which it actually wasn't just my 2 yr. old had a bunch of toys everywhere. Then they turned it that I was on Meth. I have taken a drug test and I know that I am not on drugs. And so these charges are false.
    And now them keeping them is undetermined because not on of them charges
    are true.

thanks.
    BL
    BL is offline Senior Member
    You will still need an attorney . You should have your day in court .

Your child's head was flat ? Did they actually have that as a reason written down ?

How old is this child ?
    They say that she is neglected because her head is flat because when she was a baby she would only lay one way. She is now 6 months old and her head is completely round. The baby's doctor notified CPS because they haven't seen her in three months but she was taken to another clinic.

thanks