• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

children wrongfully taken from home by child protection

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kids_come_home

What is the name of your state? Minnesota.

child protection came into my house two days ago and took my kids away. The reason they came is still not detrermaned, knowing they have said three different things, and they keep changing all the words that I have said. I want to know what I can do to fight this because all the charges that were made are false and they have actually no reason to take those kids away. i'm lost and i don't know what to do, can someone please help me.. thanks.

LdiJ

kids_come_home said:

child protection came into my house two days ago and took my kids away. The reason they came is still not detrermaned, knowing they have said three different things, and they keep changing all the words that I have said. I want to know what I can do to fight this because all the charges that were made are false and they have actually no reason to take those kids away. i'm lost and i don't know what to do, can someone please help me.. thanks.
Get an attorney immediately.

kids_come_home said:

You said you do not know why they removed your children from your home, yet you say all the charges are false. If you dont know the charges, how do you know they are false? What are the charges? I, being a former DFS employee know that at least WE didnt remove children for no reason. We need more info. Getting an attorney is a great idea.

kids_come_home

reply..

Well when they first came into the home they said it was because my 6 month old daughters head was flat, and when he realized it wasn't, he turned it into my house was to messy, which it actually wasn't just my 2 yr. old had a bunch of toys everywhere. Then they turned it that I was on Meth. I have taken a drug test and I know that I am not on drugs. And so these charges are false.
And now them keeping them is undetermined because not on of them charges
are true.

thanks.

BL

You will still need an attorney . You should have your day in court .

Your child's head was flat ? Did they actually have that as a reason written down ?

How old is this child ?

kids_come_home

They say that she is neglected because her head is flat because when she was a baby she would only lay one way. She is now 6 months old and her head is completely round. The baby's doctor notified CPS because they haven't seen her in three months but she was taken to another clinic.

thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">