• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

connection between visitation and child support- I am a depression sufferer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

angelaL

I am an incest survivor. My kids have been living with their dad. I have in the past year started a healing path and completly changed my self destructive behavior wich is why I couldntcare for my girls full time. It has been a very hard year and I have also since been diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder. I see my girls every other weekend and have had to borrow money to pay minimal payments on child support. I havent been able to work, its not that I dont want to be financially responsible but I have had to reprogram myself and deal with 25 years of severe abuse. My ex is now saying (simply for spite) that I am not capable of caring for my daughters when I have them with me. Their has never been ANY mistreatment of my kids and the only reason he is doing this (and he has given this reason) is because I cant pay full child support payments. I am not a harm to my children and we spend very fullfilling QUALITY time when we are together,in fact throughout this depression they have been the one thing to keep me going. I am under a doctor and therapists care and slowly am working thru my issues and hope to soon be able to hold a job and perform in society with out have panic. It sometimes keeps me from even leaving the house for days. What rights do I have? please help I love my kids and he's not allowing me to see them.
He used to have every control over me and since Ive started to heal he hasnt had that.
Thank you
Angela

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">